Last weekend we went to a pumpkin patch in Mesa, AZ. It was the first time we got to wear sweaters. Although we would have been fine without them. I think it was like 70 degrees that evening. Camie had a lot of fun there. She got to go on a tractor hay ride, decorate her own pumpkin, and go through a maze made out of hay. Blake liked being out doors. Not a peep out of him. He just was happy and content looking and hearing everything around him, which makes me excited to bring him to Sea World and disneyland in a few weeks. After the pumpkin patch we all went out to dinner. It was a nice evening.



Camie picking out her pumpkin to decorate.




Her Masterpiece!!


This maze was harder than I thought. I did it with her and we had to go back to the begining a few times.







Camie picking out her pumpkin to decorate.




Her Masterpiece!!


This maze was harder than I thought. I did it with her and we had to go back to the begining a few times.




7 comments:
I changed my background to the ochre color this morning. I think you can use any of the minima colors and still have a larger template for large photos. I tried using the decorated backgrounds too but gave up after a dew minutes. There's probably a way to do it I'm just too lazy to figure it out!
Your kids are adorable! I was so excited that I found your blog!! How are you doing?
all of these pictures are so stinkin cute! and they look so "autumny" (i know that's not a word) that you can't even tell you are in arizona! when are you going to disneyland? we just got back (i will blog about it soon) and my stupid little point and shoot camera (i didn't want to use my nice dslr and chance it breakingcause i had to shoot a wedding the next day) deleted ALL of my pictures!!! I cried:0(
Tell Camers that Camers loves her pumpkin.
Awesome photos! Looks like a blast! I love this sweater weather!
I love your header! great job...it's so cute!
Such great pictures! You're doing great with the new camera, you have a great eye, wish I was as good. I have to take tons in the hopes that a few will turn out. At least Troy is good at taking them, he he! It does help that we have great subjects though!
Post a Comment