Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's here!!

Our new Camera arrived yesterday. I'm so excited to learn photography. I have always wanted to, but never got around to it. I'm definitely a beginner, but want to learn as much as I can. . . here are a few practice shots.




These could use a lot of work, but hey. . . beginner:o)

4 comments:

AMY said...

Yeah, how fun! I am envious, I would love a nice camera. Also, I wanted to say that I'm glad the helmet is off and everything worked okay - technology is amazing!

Lani said...

Wow! That camera and those photos are beautiful! I'm jealous!

Aika said...

I'm jealous too!!! You can definitely tell that those pictures are coming from a good camera. How cool!

Alicia Jane said...

they look great cindy! isn't it soooo much fun?!?! and the kids are just adorable like always! (I'm jealous that you have such a cute little girl with cute little hats to take pictures of...i want one!)