
As many of you know I am in school studying to be a Natural Health Consultant. I graduate next year with a BS in Natural Health and then on to my masters. I am starting this blog, here comes the selfish part, mainly for myself. I didn't want to fill up my family blog with all my healthy habits info. If you're like me, you need a little motivation. The blog will have posts on randum natural health facts, healthy recipes and anything else associated with natural health. I wanted it to have a little more structure, but I don't want to focus to much time on the blog right now(I know I'm bad). If you want to join, please send me your email. If not, that's ok.
3 comments:
hey, I'd be interested in reading your tips and info. Count me in! swjerdon@gmail.com
me too! (not that I have the willpower to follow any of the tips you might give, like say...."duh, stop eating so much sugar and drinking so much Dr. Pepper!" but I would be INSPIRED to quit my bad habits:0) )
I wish I could follow the tips I have better also. I know what I 'should' be doing, but just don't always do it. Oh well, hopefully the blog will help me with that. (plus it keeps track of everything I am learing in school so I don't forget:o)
Post a Comment