Monday, September 14, 2009

Family Pics

These pictures were taken in March. I am WAY behind on my blogging. Where did summer go?! It was a lot easier when Blake would just sit on my lap at the computer, now he just wants to bang on the keyboard and play with the mouse. Someday I'll blog about our summer. . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too cute! That's a handsome bunch you have there. :)

Lani said...

These are great! Who took them??

Cindy and Steve said...

My friend Alicia was in town from Utah and she took them. It was at Trailside park. She is super talented. This is her business, she mainly does bridals and weddings.

Aika said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love the color of everything, it makes all the pictures just pop out! Too cute, that I'm jealous. hahaha!!!

Shawna said...

Great pictures. But seriously, could there be any pictures of you? They look great!