Monday, September 21, 2009

5k, Daddy Daughter Date, Baseball game, Steve's Birthday

I ran my first 5K on Saturday. Since this was my first race I didn't have a goal time. I just wanted to finish. I was surprised when I came in at 27 min. My goal for my next 5k is under 25 min. I am currently training for the Ragnar Relay in Feb. which will be about 15 miles split up in 3 different runs over 24 hours.
Camie and her daddy had a 'daddy daughter date' on Saturday. She was so excited to get to spend time with just her and her daddy. They went to McDonald's for lunch and then to go see 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs' in 3D. Camie loved it. The pictures below are taken from a cell phone, sorry for the blur.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later that night we went to the Diamondback Baseball game. The kids had fun as long as they we eating. We stayed until the 7th inning so Camie could sing the song.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On Sunday we celebrated Steve's 31st Birthday!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Blake's 'happy face'. He will squint like he's mad but it means I love you. Every time he is happy he does this, especially eating yummy treats.
Photobucket

4 comments:

amberkei said...

Love the happy face - what a cute little guy you have!

the freshmaker *ting said...

oh my gosh i can't believe how big Cami and blake are ! so crazy ! they are so cute though.
congrats on your 5k. i have been meaning to do my my first one too this year but have had things come up but it will get done. congrats though that is so awesome!

Stephanie said...

What? No pictures of you in the race? Sounds like you did great. And how fun that Cami got a daddy-daughter date! We need to get into doing mommy-son ones. You guys are so cute! :)

Aika said...

Congratulations on your first 5K! Your kids are just too cute!