This year for Easter we stayed at home. With our small little family we still had a lot of fun. That weekend we also went to Sedona, AZ. We haven't been there before and when we were offered to tour a time share and listen to a presentation and get a FREE 7 day cruise, $500 in airline discounts, $200 gift checks and a few other things, we just couldn't pass it up. We have toured many time shares before and know the drill. We even own a time share. We just love to travel. The time share we toured is called Sedona Pines. It's these cute little cabins in Sedona. We were so upset that it rained while we were there. We didn't even get one picture! It rained all day! Oh well, we still got our free vacation out of it. Did I mention that they even put us up in a nice hotel for the weekend?!! They must be desperate for buyers.
We left right after the presentation on Saturday and headed home in the rain. We want to go back some time when it's NOT raining and get some good photos. After we got home we decorated Easter eggs. Camie loved it.


On Sunday morning we had an Easter egg hunt at the park next door. I LOVE having a park next door! It's so nice for things like this, Birthday parties, kids play while we work on the yard. We are out there all the time! LOVE IT!
Here's Camie getting ready to go egg hunting! I convinced her to let me do her hair like this. I think it's cute.

I love the expression on her face. She was sooo excited to find the eggs!







We left right after the presentation on Saturday and headed home in the rain. We want to go back some time when it's NOT raining and get some good photos. After we got home we decorated Easter eggs. Camie loved it.


On Sunday morning we had an Easter egg hunt at the park next door. I LOVE having a park next door! It's so nice for things like this, Birthday parties, kids play while we work on the yard. We are out there all the time! LOVE IT!
Here's Camie getting ready to go egg hunting! I convinced her to let me do her hair like this. I think it's cute.

I love the expression on her face. She was sooo excited to find the eggs!







4 comments:
AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!! SO CUTE!! I love Blake's crooked smile.
Soooo CUTE! i can't believe how big they both are getting.
Your family is so CUTE! I love all your posts!
So cute! Those are such cute pictures of Blake and Cami. Looks like you guys had a great easter! Thanks for hosting Bunco night. I had so much fun!
Post a Comment