Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blake turns 1!!!

Like all moms, I still can't believe my baby is 1 already. Where does the time go? This year has gone by too fast. Although, I do enjoy sleeping through the night now. My little buddy is doing great. He was 5 weeks and 1 day early. He weighed 6lbs 6oz and was 18 inches. Pretty good size for a preme. I was able to take him home with me from the hospital just 2 days later. He has been strong and healthy ever since. This little man LOVES to eat. He will eat anything and everything. I love how much of a cuddler he is. He will now walk with his walker or along furniture. Here is our little buddy over his first year.
So tiny! We were in and out of the hospital the first couple weeks of his life. They told us he was failing some pretty important tests so they just kept taking blood from him. They would take the blood then loose it somewhere! Turns out he didn't fail any tests. He was perfectly healthy! This had to be the worst 2 weeks of worry in my life.
Photobucket
Photobucket
1 month old.
Photobucket
2 months old! On his blessing day.
Photobucket
Our little biker at 4 months old.
Photobucket
6 months old.
Photobucket
9 months old.
Photobucket
12 months old.
Photobucket

2 comments:

the freshmaker *ting said...

too cute thanks for the update. it is fun to see him grow.

Chad and Tina said...

The pictures are adorable! You have such cute kids!