Friday, December 19, 2008

Camie's 1st Dance Recital

Camie had her first dance recital last night. She was excited to wear make-up. I told her I was going to put her hair in a bun and she said, "no Mommy, I don't want food in my hair". I'm not sure if she knew what a recital was. I explaned that she would be on stage and the curtains would open and she would see lots of people and to make the people smile she would have to dance for them. I didn't know if she would just freeze up. Camie, Bryn, Addisyn and a few other girls just danced around the stage doing what ever they wanted. It was so cute. Before she went on stage, Angie was telling me that she started crying and saying, "Did I miss the stage?". She was so worried that she missed being on stage. For anyone who knows her, she sure does love and I mean LOVES to be the center of attention!! They danced to "Rudolph the red nose reindeer". Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
TO SEE THE VIDEO CLICK HERE

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh. I wish I could have gone. Does she have another one? I just got your Christmas card. SO CUTE!!!! I love the Pics. I still say that Blake is a lil Cabbage Patch baby. lol

Cindy and Steve said...

I think her next one is around Easter. We would love it for you to come. :o)

scrapping simply said...

thank you for adding our print button. make sure you set up an account under our register tab, so that we can credit your account for free prints!
We credit accounts at the end of each month.
ScrappingSimply.Com